"The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come. When in a state of security he does not forget the possibility of ruin. When all is orderly, he does not forget that disorder may come. Thus his person is not endangered, and his States and all their clans are preserved." -- Confucius

Sunday, September 26, 2004

This just in from the Department of Karmic Justice...

Rathergate is a 'sign' of the times

Skip the bit about Rathergate... the fun bit is the letter from an Elderado (an Elder fan) relaying the tale of his recent run-in with an anti-Bush vandal.

Dear Larry,

Last Thursday I put out one of my Bush/Cheney signs in my front yard. Between midnight and 3:00 a.m. someone stole it. On Friday night I put out sign No. 2. Since I didn't have to get up early, I thought my dog and I would "stake out" our sign.

I don't want to spoil the ending for you, so go read it.