"The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come. When in a state of security he does not forget the possibility of ruin. When all is orderly, he does not forget that disorder may come. Thus his person is not endangered, and his States and all their clans are preserved." -- Confucius

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

My new favorite "talking head"...

So I'm watching Fox & Friends this morning and caught today's "Pundit Pit". Gretchen Carlson is doing the introductions of the four women making up today's Pit and I about did a spit take with my morning Mt. Dew when she introduced S.E. Cupp. Now, it may have been a bit of the morning fuzzies or Gretchen's Minnesota accent or something, but I swear she was calling the woman "C Cup". And my eeeevil y-chrome mind couldn't help say "that'd be my guess". Yes, yes. I know. Hi, my name is Ohms and I'll be your pig this evening. Whatever. Anyhoo... I came across her blog, really nice stuff. Gotta add "Why You're Wrong About the Right" to the increasing queue. Darn you Ayn Rand! Why'd you have to make "Atlas Shrugged" so bloody long.