"The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come. When in a state of security he does not forget the possibility of ruin. When all is orderly, he does not forget that disorder may come. Thus his person is not endangered, and his States and all their clans are preserved." -- Confucius

Thursday, September 02, 2004

Revelations 3:15

I'm not big Bible person, always been more of a spiritual person than a religion-specific person, but Rev 3:15 was always one of my favorite passages.

"I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were cold or hot."

Zell Miller is one of those guys that you know if he's 'hot' or if he's 'cold'. No question about it. When he's for you, he's for you all the way. When hes against you, he's against you all the way. Zell's my kinda guy. (John Kerry on the other hand, is "lukewarm" personified.)

His speech last night was outstanding.